Sunday, March 15, 2009

Internet Marketing...and Life.


Blah, blah, blah, I think I have heard it all about this subject, by the way this is what I do, I think. The toughest thing about this biz is that everybody has an opinion and facts are hard to find. Oh yeah driving traffic to your site is pretty tough to...smile.


I am exactly 45 days into my new (full time) endevor and it has been as rewarding as it has challenging, I made my decision and am very happy with it, wouldn't change it for the world.


The best part for me is the increased and quality time I now get to spend with my family, like today my youngest daughter and I went picture taking at a "river walk", you know with all the neat shops and resturants right on the river, it was great, normally I would be to stressed out from work to enjoy something like that.
I'll post some more pics for you to enjoy and we'll talk later.
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment